We’re always trying to give you more to watch—and more ways to watch it. So we’re pleased to announce the launch of more channels to stream live on directv.com: ABC, Fox, FX, FXX, MundoFox, Telemundo, and Game Show Network. Plus, enjoy the On Demand launch of Fox, Fox Sports 1, FXX, MundoFox, Telemundo, and Game Show Network—all as of March 31, 2015.
What to watch with all these new choices? Here are a just few suggestions
1. Fresh Off the Boat: One of this year’s most acclaimed new comedies, the show is based on chef Eddie Huang’s best-selling memoir tracking his relocation from the Chinatown section of Washington, D.C., to Orlando, Florida. As Eddie’s dad, Louis, pursues the American dream by opening a western-themed restaurant, “Cattleman’s Ranch Steakhouse,” Eddie and the rest of the family try to fit into their new surroundings. (On ABC)
2. American Idol: After 14th seasons, we can’t fault you for maybe letting your Idol-watching drift. But this season offers plenty of reasons to come back to the fold as Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick, Jr. assess a pool of talented charmers. Could one be the next Kelly Clarkson? Get onboard now. (On Fox)
3. Justified: Before what’s sure to be a gut-wrenching series finale, catch up on this tale of a Wild West-styled U.S. Marshall trying to uphold justice in the Kentucky county he once called home. (On FX, Ch. 248)
4. Archer: If you aren’t watching the funniest spy cartoon on television, you’re missing out. Agent Sterling Archer might mess up nearly all of his missions, but he has an amazing time doing it. The show’s commitment to running gags and extended jokes solidifies its place as a comedy darling. And the impeccable voiceover work of H. Jon Benjamin (Bob’s Burgers), Aisha Tyler (The Talk), Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live), and Jessica Walters (Arrested Development) doesn’t hurt either. (On FX, Ch. 248)
5. El Señor de los Cielos: Indulge in one of Telemundo’s most popular soaps. Catch the story of a self-made man’s rise to drugload with a fleet of planes at his disposal, as he tries to drastically alter his appearance to thwart his enemies. (On Telemundo, Ch. 406)
6. Baggage: Jerry Springer with a game show. And if that’s not enough to sell you on this one, here’s the show’s concept. Springer introduces a dater to a few potential mates who describe their intimate secrets and hidden flaws (and say nice things about themselves, too). Once they’re whittled down to just one potential match, it’s the dater’s turn to reveal his or her own baggage, leaving the contestant to decide if he or she wants to go on a date. (On GSN, Ch. 223)
Check out more streaming options on our networks page.