There’s no better time than now to watch the action adventure hit, Guardians of the Galaxy on STARZ®—whether you’re new to this Marvel blockbuster, or you’ve started to memorize all the dialogue. Let us present the evidence.
- Chris Pratt is unequivocally the biggest star in America at the moment, and this is the movie that made it so. The farcical superhero romp took him from just being the goofy Andy Dwyer of Parks and Recreation to the heartthrob action hero even the cerebral could love.
- Did we mention this is the summer of Pratt? He’ll spend this summer fending off dinosaurs (and embracing nostalgia) in the hotly anticipated Jurassic World So, why not get your fix at home in anticipation of his next blockbuster.
- Oscar nominee Bradley Cooper plays a raccoon.
- The breakout star of this movie isn’t just Chris Pratt, it’s Groot. And Marvel knows it, which is why he’s getting his own origin story.
- This batch of superheroes are scheduled to interact with the Avengers in the next installment of that mondo successful franchise. So, if you want to know who’s who in Joss Whedon’s next megahit, you should probably do your homework.
- Because it’s always a good idea to get this song stuck in your head.
Don’t miss Guardians of the Galaxy On Demand on STARZ® (Ch. 557).
Don’t have STARZ? Upgrade your package to watch even more hit movies now.